afresh Calculate Adjust Cost Item Entries

GRUBBYFANSGRUBBYFANS Member Posts: 154
now,when I finish a Product order,I run ACIE,the table value entry and G/L entry will insert some values,
I have deleted this value ,when I afresh run Adjust Cost Item Entries,the table value entry and G/L entry won't insert value which I have deleted,so where is control Adjust Cost Item Entries?please help me, #-o #-o #-o

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    You just deleted the G/L Entries without knowing how the adjustment works? You have big problem... try to hire some experienced consultant, or the problem will be only bigger... ](*,)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • GRUBBYFANSGRUBBYFANS Member Posts: 154
    kine wrote:
    You just deleted the G/L Entries without knowing how the adjustment works? You have big problem... try to hire some experienced consultant, or the problem will be only bigger... ](*,)
    Don't worry,I just deleted record on demo,because our program is afresh calculate ACIE insert this table,for example,if you finish a product order,you run ACIE,this table will insert some records,if i deleted this new record,I run ACIE again,why this table won't insert this records again?Do you think this question? :|:|
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Because the Item Ledger Entries wer changed during the G/L entry posting to have correct values. The entries are created only when the amounts on the ILE are not same (I do not remmber which amounts) and the amunts are changed according the posted entries. It means there are some "flags" on the ILE which will trigger the entry creation... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    kine wrote:
    Because the Item Ledger Entries wer changed during the G/L entry posting to have correct values. The entries are created only when the amounts on the ILE are not same (I do not remmber which amounts) and the amunts are changed according the posted entries. It means there are some "flags" on the ILE which will trigger the entry creation... ;-)

yea,thank you kine,could you tell me where are these "flags"? I just want to use these "flag",or when i finish a product order ,
    where are these "flag" in ILE? :P :P :P
  • darshanmdarshanm Member Posts: 280
    Namaste!

Actually the flag is in value entry table. Cost Batch job works on value entry table and not a
    ILE. In value entry table there are flagsCost Posted to G/L",Expected Cost Posted to G/L,

On Item card also there is flag Cost is Adjusted.

If you delete value entries, then Costing batch job will not have any data to process.
    Darshan Mungekar
    Senior Consultan
    darshanm wrote:
    Namaste!

Actually the flag is in value entry table. Cost Batch job works on value entry table and not a
    ILE. In value entry table there are flagsCost Posted to G/L",Expected Cost Posted to G/L,

On Item card also there is flag Cost is Adjusted.

If you delete value entries, then Costing batch job will not have any data to process.

thank you darshanm!,so according to you said,if I deleted this "flag" field value,or change this field value,Can i run ACIE again?I don't deleted all record in value entry,just change,so please give me a example,thank you darshanm!