Options

Navision Jobs

lakshmivallurulakshmivalluru Member Posts: 168
edited 2008-12-14 in General Chat
Hi,

Any reason why there are very less jobs in "jobs wanted" section for UK based? when i look at job sites i find lot of requirement for navision. As this site is dedicated to navision, i wish all navision resellers place their adverts here rather than asking agents to look for a candidate. When i call agent regarding a job advert they say, its closed or they will offer a job which i am not interested in. Are the jobs with agents fake?
Every navision resellers should have link to mibuso.com as their homepage :wink:
LR

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    I agree with you completely about the link ;-)

Maybe because one has to pay to post a Job Offering, that companies don't want to do it?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    lakshmivallurulakshmivalluru Member Posts: 168
    better than paying the agent. also we have business directory in which once again not many companies are registered. :(
    LR
  • Options
    Vartan0408Vartan0408 Member Posts: 11
    Did you know you can go to court for that in Belgium. In the UK, I don't have clue.

In Belgium, every job posted on a jobboard or magazine has to be a real one or if someone buys adspace with recruitment related branding, they have to be recruiting. Otherwise it's considered false (and most of the time cheaper) and misleading publicity.