Analysis dimensions error ÿ export excel

flyscanflyscan Member Posts: 7
Hi,
On Analysis by Dimensions when i export to Excel, the amounts are false beacause the separator of thousands (symbol of groupment) is replace by 'ÿ'.
For exemple, in the matrice Analysys of dimension in navision, the amount: 2 560 becomes 2ÿ560 on Excel. :?

Any solution for this problem?
Thanks.
fly

Comments

• TomasTomas Member Posts: 420
    flyscan wrote:
    Hi,
    On Analysis by Dimensions when i export to Excel, the amounts are false beacause the separator of thousands (symbol of groupment) is replace by 'ÿ'.
    For exemple, in the matrice Analysys of dimension in navision, the amount: 2 560 becomes 2ÿ560 on Excel. :?

Any solution for this problem?
    Thanks.
    fly

On the machine you are getting error message, go to Control Panel, Regional Settings. On regional options click Customize. And on Digit Grouping symbol enter space manually. You probably can see space already there, but overwrite it again.
  • flyscanflyscan Member Posts: 7
    Hello, i find a correction wether modified Control Panel, Regional Settings.

Design code unit 424,
    replace all code expression in the code unit with:
    TextFile.WRITE(.......... );
    by
    TextFile.WRITE(DELCHR(..code.....,'=',' ')); --> copy the separator in regional settings and past in expression correction.

Now, the matrice of Analysis dimension is export success in Excel with no error on separator of thousands in french.