Fixed Application problem from Item Journal with Sales entry

finderfinder Member Posts: 129
Hi,

I'm having some problems with creating Item's fixed application entry. I'm using NAV 5.0 SP1 version.
I have created following steps:
- I created sales order with "Item" and posted it. As this item didn't have any quantities in stock, inventory goes negative. Program uses expected costs for Value Entry and G/L Entry.
- Now I created new line with the same Item and the same quantity into Item Jornal table. I used type "Positive Adjustment" and added actual unit cost (differs from expected cost that was used in sales document). To create fixed application I filled field "Applies-from Entry" with the item ledger entry number that was generated from sales document.

I expected that program will now create item application entries between these entries but both entries stayed open. They stayed open also after running "Cost Adjustment" batch job.
Am I doing something wrong or is there some other method how to create fixed application in this order (sales before positive adjustment). It is important that after applying the unit cost should be the same that was defined through Item Journal entry.

I really appreciate your answers.

Thanks in advance,
Anti