Sales Order - Calculate Pricing Error: No Pricing Setup

infonoteinfonote Member Posts: 233
Hi,

Can someone please confirm if the following is the correct way of solving this problem?

Customer Card | Sales | Prices

I am getting the following error:

Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision
No Pricing Setup Exist for this Vendor
OK

Thanks in advance

Comments

• DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi,

Looks like a filter is being set as the error says "Vendor" and you are going in from the customer card. Look for customisation to the sales price form
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
  • infonoteinfonote Member Posts: 233
    DaveT wrote:
    Hi,

Looks like a filter is being set as the error says "Vendor" and you are going in from the customer card. Look for customisation to the sales price form

My mistake for not explaining clearly. I am getting the error when I am in Sales Order | Functions | Calculate pricing.
    I am trying to figure out if the error is being caused by data in customer card.

BTW Thanks for answer
  • DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi

Sorry don't have this option in my version IE/GB :( - check for a function call to the salesline form
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    This is not the get price funcitonality I presume? So either a localisation or a modification.

Is it a drop shipment or special order? Perhaps it is a warning in this area to tell you the associated PO will be zero costed as per the system setup. Go to the item card replenishment tab, locate the default vendor and see if the item/vendor relationship has a price set, if not set one, the system maybe trying to calculate an uplidt selling price and with a zero cost is struggling.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • infonoteinfonote Member Posts: 233
    This is custom code. I have found the cause of the problem. There was a problem with the setup.

Thanks for the help.