RunObject - Field Not Defined Error

eYeeYe Member Posts: 168
Hi

I have the following table structure:
Version (PK: "No." (fld 1)) - 1:M - Action (PK: "Version No." (fld 120), "Entry No." (fld 1))

Action - 1:M - Dynamic Action (PK: "Version No." (fld 15), "Entry No." (fld 1), "Line No." (fld 2))

The Action table has a field "Dynamic Action Exist".
I have a list form for the Action table. On the "Dynamic Action Exist" field on the form, I set RunObject property to open the Dynamic Action form where "Version No."=FIELD("Version No."),"Entry No".=FIELD("Entry No.")

So when running this listform and I click on the field in the subform, it opens the Dynamic Actions linked to this line.

I created a card with source table Version and has the Action List Form as a subform.
When you click the Dynamic Action Exists field, you suddenly get the following error: Field 120 is not defined in the Version table
Coincedently the same field no. as the foreign key field no. in the Action table. :-k
Kind Regards,
Ewald Venter

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    1) is the field enabled?
    2) have you tried to recompile those objects?
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• eYeeYe Member Posts: 168
    1. Yes
    2. Yes

I removed the field from the table and put it back.
    I removed the field from the forms and put it back.

Nothing
    Kind Regards,
    Ewald Venter
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    It could be that the field is in another table and the error refers to that other table. AND the other table has the same caption as the table you are looking at.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• eYeeYe Member Posts: 168
    All of these are newly created objects.

And like I mentioned earlier, the RunObject executes perfectly when the subform is run on its own, as soon as I run the card form with the subform attached, I get the error.

I had to write code on the OnPush to by-pass this, but I would still like to know what caused this...
    (Using NAV4 SP1, haven't tried to see what it does in NAV5, but I doubt it)
    Kind Regards,
    Ewald Venter