[solved]still sales order is there

lallylally Member Posts: 323
Hi ,

I create a sales order No = 100
sales order qty = 2
i dispatch this qty = 1 on 15/11/08
another qty = 1 on 16/11/08
then i go to sales invoice selected the shippments for both shipments, created sales invoice.

But when i go to sales order still sales order is there .

y that sales order is not deleting automaticlly when

order qty = qty to shipped,

order qty = qty to invoice.

Please suggest me.

how to delete that order
lally

Comments

• MBergerMBerger Member Posts: 413
    Sales orders don't get deleted automatically after posting the invoices, even if they are completely invoiced. you have to do that manually, or usig the periodic activity that does it for you.
  • lallylally Member Posts: 323
    Thank You sir,

I am working on 4.00 sp3 .

Y i have delete manually.

If i create a sales invoice through sales order that means using the Field Qty to Invoice. in sales order because

order qty = qty to shipped,

order qty = qty to invoice.

Then system automatically deleteing the sales order.

if i use the option get shipment lines then it is not deleteing sales order.

y ? :-k

Pease suggest me.
    lally
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    When you use 2 different options, you cannot expect the same results. The very first reason I think will be user rights in this case. When you are shipping and invoicing from the sales order, the system will delete the order assuming you have the complete rights over the sales order management. In case it is invoiced from Sales Invoice option, the posting can be done by the accounts people or somebody else who may not be the right person to delete the sales order. Therefore you need to run the batch job periodically for deleting completely shipped/invoiced sales order.

P.S. : In Indian scenarion you cannot ship and invoice seprately in case of exciseable material.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • lallylally Member Posts: 323
    Thank you sir.
    lally