Options

NAV 5.0 SP1 + Commerce Gateway + Biztalk Server 2006 R2

nachoporcarnachoporcar Member Posts: 27
edited 2008-12-10 in Navision e-Commerce
Hello everybody,

I am in a communication project between NAV 5.0 SP1 and SAP. I will use NAV 5.0 SP1 + Commerce Gateway + Biztalk Server 2006 R2. So the first step I will execute is to start with the installation and the basic example "CRONUS + PURE-LOOK this document w1w1NACG.pdf explains.

This is my scenario:

1) WINDOWS 2003 SERVER x64 ENTERPRISE EDITION, SQL SERVER 2005 x64 Standad Edition, NAV 5.0 SP1. All installed

2) Biztalk Server 2006 R2 installed and Configured. Very important this will be configured.

3) Commerce Gateway Request Server installed, and setup.bat executed. In this point all ok bat one thing incorrect: The CommerceGateway adapter was not created, so I create it manually and re-execute de setup.bat and this time all ok. Port=7527

4) NAS service installed on CG Port=7528 for the CRONUS company

5) All the services are started with an Administration system account

The problem is that whe I try to launch a Purchase Order from a NAV 5.0 Client, the client program hangs/blocks completely and I have no error to report you.

So please, any ideas?

If somebody have more information for the Commerce Gateway+Biztalk 2006 integration than w1w1NACG.pdf document, I would be very gratefully. So if somebody have implemented this example and can send me any documentation, please, this is my personal e-mail nachoporcar@gmail.com

Thanks
Nacho

P.D: I have get this error from the server event explorer:

A message sent to adapter "HTTP" on send port "CommerceGateway_to_WWW" with URI "http://localhost/CommerceGateway/BTSHTTPReceive.dll" is suspended.
Error details: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
MessageId: {40711A68-AFA5-4C11-9C52-7EB3CDC4837A}
InstanceID: {4F03A31E-527B-4D53-AF3B-02289715C83C}

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Comments

• Options
    bluesky29bluesky29 Member Posts: 29
    Hi Nacho,

we had the same situation at one of our customers. Before Installing we asked MBS if all components are ready for 64-bit. They aggreed.
    After the installation we had exactly the sames problems as you describe. We open an MBS-Call and "surprise" they had the same problems after building the environment.

The CGRS is NOT 64-bit compatible. So you have to install the Biztalk-Server on a 32-Bit OS !

Regards,
    Markus
  • Options
    A lot of Thanks Markus.

Well, today I have installed all the structure in a Windows 2003 Server 32 bits and It success. I have made the example CRONUS vs PURE-LOOK well. But this example is compiled and I cannot make changes in the orchestation!! I need mapping, the schemas .xds and I need to imlpement my own method..

So this is the start of my project, now I have to migrate the objects in Biztalk 2002 to Biztalk 2006. The first problem is .. Where are the NAV5 Schemas??? I want to use them for mapping, but I don't find it
  • Options
    bluesky29bluesky29 Member Posts: 29
    Hi Nacho,

look at the installation CD, ..\CG\BizTalkServer2004DemoOrchestrationFiles\Schemas

there are the .xsd-files which can be used in an biztalk server project.

First install Visual Studio ( at least Visual C# and Visual Basic )

create a new project - choose "Empty Biztalk Server project".

within the project add "existing item" - point to the xsd.

then deploy it.

the Schemas can be found in the same directory named like "PO_to_SO",...

or open the complete solution by clicking schemas.sln or orchestration.sln

in the ..\CG\BizTalkServer2004DemoOrchestrationFiles - directory.

Regards,
    Markus
  • Options
    Perfect,

Danke bluesky29