Options

Error in NAS

anil123anil123 Member Posts: 47
edited 2008-11-12 in Navision e-Commerce
hI....

my nas is not working plz solve the prob..

i have install the nas.nas services is working but error in comming the error is

The description for Event ID ( 20010 ) in Source ( VE55-CLASSIC ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: The Application Server for Microsoft Dynamics NAV VE55-CLASSIC could not initialize properly.

my server name is ve55

my ip :192.168.1.17
Anil

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,090
    Did you check this?

Otherwise:
    -is your NAS using a user that has permissions to run the nas.exe (or nasexe.sql).
    -is your NAS using a user that has permissions to open the DB? Test this by login into Windows with that user and run the NAV client using Windows login. This should work. If not, neither the NAS can enter the DB.
    -are you sure you have the correct parameters to start the NAS. you can test this by creating a batch to run the NAS with all parameters, but NOT "installasservice". This way the NAS will start in a DOS-box, using you current windows login.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!