finished production orders

lanemarklanemark Member Posts: 83
Can a posted production order be un posted? We use production orders, and occasionaly we find that we have used additional parts or not used parts that were on the original list of parts.
If we could un posted the order we could ammend the list

Alan

Comments

• DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi Alan,

Do a search on finished production order, it's been discussed before - basically it's possible but you need to code it.
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
  • [Mike_B][Mike_B] Member Posts: 15
    If your Production Order has been finished you can no longer create any output or consumption against it. To correct your stock you will need to do an Item Journal.

However if you Production Order is at the Released Status you can do additional Outputs and Consumption to do +ve or -ve quantities.

If you have used additional parts, up the qty on the consumption journal. If you have posted too many you can do the consumption journal with the - sign to reverse the quantity you have posted originally.
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    Maybe if we can send enough request to Microsoft on this, they'll create a "UNDO FINISHED PRODUCTION ORDER" function.

This question has been asked at least 100 times.
  • djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    I opened it up because I didn't look at the author and thought it was my topic from just a few days ago :)

Yeah, I can see that this gets asked a lot.
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."