Shortcut on mobile Terminal Server Client with Scanwedge

rthswrthsw Member Posts: 73
Hi, this Request don't handle with Dynamics Mobile. This is far beyond from Simple and Fast. I've made another Solution: Our Navision is working on a normal PC with Windows 2003 and Terminalserver, the Terminal Server Client runs on a Symbol MC50 Pocket PC.
Everything is working as should, the Programms are 100% normal Navison Code, and Design/Debugging/Printing works on every Navision client of the Company.
Easy and good.
100% good?
No, a little gap in the Comunication drives me mad ](*,) !
For the Mobile theres a Application "Scanwedge", which emulates the Scaner as an Keyboard. This part is working. But on the Form, i want to put the cursor allways in the first Field, or press a Functionkey before the Scandata is sending.
For Example:
F3 (opens Dialog #1######) with Input(1,ScanData)
...Barcodedate... (inserts in the opened Dialog)
ENTER (closes the form).
Now i have the scanned barcode in the Var ScanData.

But how to simualte the F1 (or F3 or STRG+S or something else)?
The Scanwedge allows to send a Präfix before the scancode. If i set the Präfix to AAA, the barcodes starts with AAA... (... =Barcodedata)
The Präfix allows to set Hex-Values as the Virtual Keys.
The Präfix would be \v72 fpr the Virtual Key F3.
So i gave the menuentry the Hotkey F3, and set the Präfix to \v72. But nothing Works!!
Windows Mobile seems to don't know Shortcuts like STRG+S or F3, because the Virtual Keyboard don't have this keys.

Did someone had allready this problem, and can give me an Hint for configurating the Scanwedge or the Navision Menuentry?

Comments

• rthswrthsw Member Posts: 73
    I'Ve tried also to use only normal ASCII-Cars as an virtual Key, but no result.