Refresh Production Order - Quantity zero

RlsNavDevRlsNavDev Member Posts: 4
When refreshing a firm planned production order, the components are created with zero quantities. Routings are setup for the item as is the recipe (certified). I checked the item/sku card against working items and found no obvious differences. This is only happening with new items we have entered manually. Imported items are working fine. There is a quantity on the production order line item.

Comments

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    How many are you manufacturing in the header of the firm planned production order?
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • RlsNavDevRlsNavDev Member Posts: 4
    50 (lbs)
    Assuming the BOM is valid and certified then you will have some modification in this area I presume, unless I am misunderstanding you.

If you manually create a production order for 50 and refresh the order you are saying the components are returning zero required? This is the required quantity in components from teh line button yes?
  • navblogspotnavblogspot Member Posts: 6
    Go to the BOM or latest verision BOM of the Production order Item you make, check the Quantity Per in the BOM lines. :-k
  • RlsNavDevRlsNavDev Member Posts: 4
    The items in question are using recipe's not BOM's. The quantity per = 0, but we have many recipes and they are set to quantity per = 0 and are creating components correctly. The recipes use shares and the amounts per recipe item are correct.
    Well a recipe is not a standard part of NAV, so address this question to your partner or the author of the add-on using recipes. Standard Production BOMs and works orders will work and this is how we are answering this, I am afraid we do not know the intracacies of your installation and can only answer on the information you gave us.