stylesheets on Citrix

jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
Running on a base 4.03 with 5.1 exec

I have copied over the relevant objects to a Dev environment in citrix after having replicated the same on a local DB with sucess so in theory i should be able to access the fucntionality now.

my question comes to the program ID field in send to Program table. I copied over the lines from Cronus for Excel and Word
and indeed it can see the ID's etc when i use the form view in the object designer. But still i get the message program to launch has not been defiend.

I am not sure if the server has office installed on it which i suspect it doesn't and thus is causing my issue as i assume its checking the server reg to find the program ID.

Has any one got stylesheet working over citrix or could advise what maybe be causing this still to occur?

Answers

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    As far as I know you have to install Office on the Citrix server.

When you are "running" Navision through Citrix you are not running it on your computer. It is a view to another computer essentially.
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Found my answer in another post by David S

Since i couldn't cut and paste my functions over citrix like i had done locally native to sql clients i had to enter them manually

once i had gone to the citrix client and changed the ID number under function properties it works.

Just out of curisoity i have seen people mention the function GetUidOffset but can't not find it as a function itself and still had the stylesheets work without it?