Problem with Planning system

HollandPolandHollandPoland Member Posts: 62
Hi all! I've a problem about planning system in Nav 4.0 SP2. When I open the "Planning Worksheets" form and I start the "Calculate Net Change Plan" function, my planning suggests me to produce some items which if I see the Inventory field of the Item Card form, it's > 0 and the I've no setup Reorder Point or Reorder Quantity in the Planning Tab on Item card. How can I resolve this problem? I've seen the items have old ledger entries with the Open field = Yes, is it a possible reason? Thank you for your replies.

Comments

• Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    Have you check the settings in the Stock Keeping Units for those items?
  • HollandPolandHollandPoland Member Posts: 62
    Alex Chow wrote:
    Have you check the settings in the Stock Keeping Units for those items?

Yes, I've checked them. Only 2 items have Stock Keeping Units (I have about 10-15 items with this problem) and they are no setup the reorder point and reorder quantity. Do you have any idea about my problem?
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    I would guess it is more of a problem of your understanding than the system.

So you have policies set but no reorder point etc, so what settings do you actually have where you have no SKUs and there is a suggestion to replenish.

Then where is your stock? By this I mean which warehouse. Then check for transfer orders, sales orders, purchase return orders, anything creating demand. Are these in the same warehouse as your stock?
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen