How to Create ??

navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
Hi All,

Plz share your knowledge.....

How to can I create a link?? :-k

Suppose I have sent a email with some links (Sales Order (Order No 123), Sale Credit Memo etc)

When receiver received the email and click on any of the links (Sales Order (Order No 123),) it will open the Navision form Sales Order Order No. 123

Plz reply.
Now or Never

Comments

• pduckpduck Member Posts: 147
    Have a look in the C/SIDE Help. In the last chapter (Additional Information I think) there is a description on how links are build.
  • navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    Have a look in the C/SIDE Help. In the last chapter (Additional Information I think) there is a description on how links are build.

which version ?? 4/5
    Now or Never
  • DigiTecKidDigiTecKid Member Posts: 46
    The manual process is to open the form and find the document, sales order or credit memo. Then go to the Edit menu and the Copy Link function. You can then paste this link into your email.
    To find more information go to Help in the menus, then Microsoft Dynamics NAV Help, then on the Search tab enter "Copying Links to Forms or Reports" (with the double quotes) and click List Topics. If the tabs to the left don't appear click Show at the top. Sorry to be so basic but I didn't take the time to read thru your other posts and determine what level NAV user you were so I thought I would take it step by step.

I tried this in version 5.0 sp1 and 4.0 sp3 with the same results.

This is not a knock, but if you learn to use the help (and get a copy of the other documents like the Applications Developer's Guide, etc...) it's alot faster than posting a message and waiting for a response. It's the only way I survived starting out in my small company.
  • pduckpduck Member Posts: 147
    navuser1 wrote:

which version ?? 4/5

The version doesn't matter, it is at the same place since version 3.7.

Help -> C/SIDE Reference Guide -> Information -> Composing URLs