Dont use creditmemo

austinaustin Member Posts: 191
Hi,

One of my client is not accepting the sales or purchase creditmemo to correct the transaction which is entered the invoice amount wrongly.
I told Microsoft had given this solution to correct the Invoice which is posted wrongly.
But he says they actually don’t know at what situation credit memo will use.He does not like to Use Credit memo.
So he needs alternative solution to correct the invoice which is posted wrongly.

Experts please throw some information to solve this issue… ](*,)

Thanks and regards

Comments

• garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    edited 2008-10-16
    Whats with posting over the sales / purchase journal and apply the ledger entries there? But Cr. Memo is easer because here is an auto. applie when copy invoice to cr. memo

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    First try to find out "why" they do not want to use the Cr. Memo. Just because the name? Some other side effect of the cr. memo? Try to solve this primary source of the NO and do not try to replace something, what is working for everyone with something, what will be nearly the same but with different name... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    Also try to find out which errors the client is talking about which he not want to reverse with credit memo. It is quantity/Price/Unit Cost or errors in VAT etc.
    Regards,

Deep
    India