Feedback E-Mail not arriving

DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
edited 2008-10-15 in Feedback
Hi Guys,

Is there a problem with the Feedback E-mails as I didn't get any today (no there not in the junk folder) and had 4 posts with replies?
Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Same probem... I was curious why nobody answered to any post I am watching... :shock: and it is few years that I had no day without some notification from this forum... :lol:
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    May be that the problem is, that in profile, the field for e-mail is filled by alias and I am unable to change it?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    kine wrote:
    May be that the problem is, that in profile, the field for e-mail is filled by alias and I am unable to change it?
    I assume that you use Firefox?
    There is a known problem (bug?) with the password manager.
    If there is a passworded text field, FF fills it with your password and the textbox before will be filled with your login name.
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
    kine wrote:
    I assume that you use Firefox?
    There is a known problem (bug?) with the password manager.
    If there is a passworded text field, FF fills it with your password and the textbox before will be filled with your login name.

Ok, this is why I saw these bad values...

But still I have no e-mail from mibuso about new answers.... :-(
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    Correction - I have got one notification - about Timo's answer in this thread... :-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    no mails for me too, yesterday...let's see if someone replies this...(i use IE7)
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    We are currently investigating the mail-problem. It appears that only mails send by the forum-software aren't being delivered :-k
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
    luc, your post was notified...
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    I have also received a notification mail for the Private Message I created as test.

Can anyone else confirm that the notification mails are send out (and received) again?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    I have also received a notification mail for the Private Message I created as test.

Can anyone else confirm that the notification mails are send out (and received) again?

Sometimes.

It looks random, though I am sure that there is a pattern.
    David Singleton
    Right today I have got notification for 5 threads... but yes it seems that sometime it was not working before, because I have found some threads I didn't read and there were new answers etc. it means no notification for me...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    kine wrote:
    Right today I have got notification for 5 threads... but yes it seems that sometime it was not working before, because I have found some threads I didn't read and there were new answers etc. it means no notification for me...

:-$ actually I am not supposed to tell you this, but your wife contacted Luc and asked if there was some way she could get you back. :mrgreen:
    David Singleton
    :mrgreen: No, she sent the email after I was few hours in front my PC waiting for some notification without move, just staring on the screen... 8)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    kine wrote:
    :mrgreen: No, she sent the email after I was few hours in front my PC waiting for some notification without move, just staring on the screen... 8)

:shock:
    David Singleton
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    kine wrote:
    hahahaha "Luc that didn't work, PLEASE turn it back on!!!"
  • DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039

Hi Luc,

I received a mail from an older post (141137 - 10/10/08) but not to this post

Edit -
    Just got one for this now
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
    ...after my last post in this thread, (where I said that I received the notification), i didn't receive anything...
    -Mirko-
    My Blog