Prepayment Invoices

sajidhanifkhansajidhanifkhan Member Posts: 182
Dear All,

I have a problem while posting a PO which has a prepayment invoice. It gives me error to Prove Gen. Prod. Posting group in purchase line document. I checked the Gen.Prod Posting group setup it has all required GL account numbers.

If there is no prepayment invoice the PO is posting the same item correctly but only giving the above error when we make any prepayment invoice althoug at time of posting the prepayment invoice it does not give any error and it shows in the vendor ledger entries.

Please see the attached picture for the error.

I will appreciate quick responses please.

regards
Sajid

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Hmm something does not ring true. The dialog box is showing that it is posting the second line, but the screen shot only shows one line?
    David Singleton
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    is there a hidden line?
    Take a look into the table datas for this order or, at last, start the debugger

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'SQL Performance' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Hmm something does not ring true. The dialog box is showing that it is posting the second line, but the screen shot only shows one line?

May be the line with rounding amount?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • sajidhanifkhansajidhanifkhan Member Posts: 182
    Dear All,

Thanks for your inputs. I got the solution. The problem was that the GL account which we neeed to define as for prepayment purchase and prepayment sales in Gen.Prod Setup group also we have to provide the Prod. Gen Group in the GL account card itself.

For posting 2 lines mystery is I guess it was posting one line of PO and 2nd line for the prepayment invoice entry where it was giving error.

Thank you all.

Regards,
    Sajid