Convert documents in .pdf format

DarkHorseDarkHorse Member Posts: 389
Hello, may times I've asked for how to get .pdf documents automatically from Navision, it always do it in .html format; I've prove all the solutions given on this forum but the result has always been negative. Does anybody knows how do it? Any new solution?.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    DarkHorse wrote:
    ... I've prove all the solutions given on this forum but the result has always been negative. ...

Then I think you just are not trying hard enough. Rashed's solution works perfectly.
    David Singleton
  • TomasTomas Member Posts: 420
    I think David was referring to solution posted on this blog: http://mibuso.com/blogs/ara3n/
  • DarkHorseDarkHorse Member Posts: 389
    Thanks for the link; I'll try it.
    Thanls for help.
    Hello again, I've tried this solution but I can dot it, beginning because it does reference to many varibles or functions of which it does not explain of which type is at least. In addition I would like some solution with Acrobat if it is possible; Another solution please?.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Don't push your luck!

If you have read the article thoroughly, you should have noticed it contains a link to a zip-file. This file contains the object in text-format, so you can import this easily in your NAV database.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • toootooo Member Posts: 138
    I've just followed the blog and it worked fine, not sure what your doing wrong DarkHorse.
    Thanks, one question, this code it must be created as a Forms, as it says?, I do it but it seems do nothing.
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    did you import the txt file. Tools-> Object designer.. File->Import. Select the txt file and click ok. After import compile the object and run the form.

I suggest to get a developer do it if you can't do this.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
    Thanks. I import it and trying to compile but it says me that cannot charge the "means library"; whats the matter?
  • vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
    When I import this form in my Navision Database and when I compile this (Form object) then it shows me error that"Could not load the selected type library.The error is attached.
    Vikram Dabas
    Navision Technical Consultant
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Then you'll have to redefine the global variable BullZipPDF, to match your Bullzip version.
    BullZipPDF@1000000004 : Automation "{61CB5BFA-AFE6-4B0F-A4BB-7F3D4999EE52} 3.2:{BEBDC1DF-D793-4F6C-B8FF-E831A1C2595C}:'Bullzip'.PDFPrinterSettings";

No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
    Dear concern
    from where I will get this(BullZip) Automation
    Vikram Dabas
    Navision Technical Consultant
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    If you read the blog, you'll see at the bottom is a link to bullzip pdfprinter that you need to download and install.

http://www.bullzip.com/download.php
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • visheshvishesh Member Posts: 60
    Hi All,
    I am using the same code given for BullZip Printer.
    Its not giving any error but after running the report no file is genrated.
    I want to know if there is some setting on printer side.
    I have just installed the Bullzip Printer and running the form.

Thanks in advance.

Vishesh Singh
    Vishesh Singh
    Technical Consultant