Form page execution sequence

couberpucouberpu Member Posts: 317
Please help.

I posted this request for help before but did not get the issue done.

I added a new page to customer card from to display customer pricing information. After compiled the form, the newly added page became the "default" page when user open the form. At first I thought, with my limited knowledge of NAV, that the form must had a DEFAULT page property but could not find it. Now I need help to find out the actual cause of it. Please help. :lol:

Thanks,
CouberPu

Answers

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    I suppose that you mean Tabpage with Page. (Or are you talking about NAV2009?)

I think your new page contains a subform with a tablebox in it. Correct?

If I am correct, your subform must have property DelayedInsert=No. Now it is DelayedInsert=Yes. This makes that the subform gets the focus and thus also your new tab.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• couberpucouberpu Member Posts: 317
    kriki wrote:
    I suppose that you mean Tabpage with Page. (Or are you talking about NAV2009?)

I think your new page contains a subform with a tablebox in it. Correct?

If I am correct, your subform must have property DelayedInsert=No. Now it is DelayedInsert=Yes. This makes that the subform gets the focus and thus also your new tab.

Thanks Alain,

Yes. It is Tabpage with page with subforms and the subform default DelayedInsert = No.

I am going to change it to yes.

CouberPu
  • couberpucouberpu Member Posts: 317
    Oh, one more question.

I just realized that the new Tabpage only has two subforms. Is that why the focus stays on the first subform and caued the problem?

Thanks,
    CouberPu
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    No, problem is the Delayed insert. If on form is some subform with Delayed Insert false, it will have focus when opening the form...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.