Report filters problem

WojtekmWojtekm Member Posts: 123
Hello,

I need to choose in my report document number. I used ReqFilterFields property to show my filter fileds but i can only tape by hand document number. How can i get list of document from my source table.

My source table i G/L Entry .

Best regards,

Wojtekm

Comments

• jversusjjversusj Member Posts: 489
    do you mean that you want the report request form to open with the document no. of the record you are on already populated?

if so, you could reverse engineer how a stock NAV report knows which document no. to use when you click the print button. when you see how nav does it normally, you can easily apply it to your scenario.

it could be code kinda like this:
    OnPush()
    LookupRecT.SETRANGE("Document No.");
    REPORT.RUN(reportID,TRUE,TRUE,LookupRecT);

where the lookuprecT is the table of the data you are working with. maybe this will get you started?
    kind of fell into this...
  • WojtekmWojtekm Member Posts: 123
    I think about situation like in 206 Sales Invoice report. There you can choose which invoice you can print using lookup in report filters.
    After push lookup buttom you can see list of invoices wich you can print (in No. filed)
  • jversusjjversusj Member Posts: 489
    i don't know how you would do that. i tried creating a report on G/l entry using a key on document no. and i don't get an automatic look up either. i think it is because there is no table relation behind the document no. field on the g/l entry table. NAV has no idea what to look-up because the document nos. could come from nearly anywhere in the system.
    kind of fell into this...