Options

Attach files (PDF) to Navision 2.6

vcouvreurvcouvreur Member Posts: 5
edited 2004-05-27 in Navision Financials
Is there a way to attach files (PDF) to Navision 2.6 ?

Thanks in advance :?:

Comments

• Options
    SbhatSbhat Member Posts: 301
    Hi,

You need to install PDF mailer in order to send PDF files through Navision. Go to www.pdfmailer.com and you will find a demo version which you can download and evaluate it for yourself.

Regards
    SB
  • Options
    vcouvreurvcouvreur Member Posts: 5
    Yes but I was thinking to import files into Navision
    Sbhat wrote:
    Hi,

You need to install PDF mailer in order to send PDF files through Navision. Go to www.pdfmailer.com and you will find a demo version which you can download and evaluate it for yourself.

Regards
    SB
  • Options
    Dean_AxonDean_Axon Member Posts: 193
    There are several different ways to do this. The answers you will get usually depends on who has sucessfully integrated with what product.

My own personal favorite if PDFMailer that has many advanced grapihical options and is VERY easy to use from a users perspective. Other benefits include:
      Easily integrated with Navision Financials and Attain Can be used with ANY program that allows you to print, EVEN converts MS Excel spreadsheets. Allows the PDF to be opened before emailing (Should you select the email option) Allows company logo's to be used in any format << Gets around the Navision problem of 8bit 32mb BMP files Multiple configurations can be setup very quickly to alllow different types of stationery to be designed.

The downside to this is that it is one of the more expensive products avaliable,but then don't you get what you pay for ???

p.s. My NSC is an add-on partner so we can help with this :wink:
    Remember: Keep it simple
  • Options
    Dean_AxonDean_Axon Member Posts: 193
    Oh, Hang on a minute, ive just read your next post :o

Do you just want a place to keep an external file reference and then be able to click a button to reopen it ?

Dean
    Remember: Keep it simple
  • Options
    nelsonnelson Member Posts: 107
    Look at http://www.matriks.com
    They have a document management add-on.
    Nelson Alberto