I can't access to the Change log setup table

LeroyLeroy Member Posts: 199
Dear sirs, I've Attain 3.70 and I want to use the table Change log Entry to have a file of the fields that change of certain tables; I've c/al license and I can to accede to this table and the configuration one from General Ledger / Setup / Change log setup; but when I put my user license I can't accede to this table. On Permission table I configure the permissions to this table with total access and for forms too but I can't either accede, I'm as a Super too, but the result is the same. What's the problem?, What can I do to accede this table with a licence user?. I need that it works with a license user because people who will accede must not have the programming license.
Thanks.

Comments

• kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    Does your user's license include Change Log? (I think it's 3,080 General Ledger - Change Log under License Information)
  • LeroyLeroy Member Posts: 199
    No, does not include it; but I have programming license algo but it's only for it, not for users, but I want to configure the table to use with my license user; is there any way?.
    Thanks.
  • kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    If you want your user to access the change log with his own license then you'll have to upgrade the license to include that granule.
  • LeroyLeroy Member Posts: 199
    Well, thanks for reply and the information.
    Thanks you.