Hi Friends,

How to Import the *.fob file and *.txt in NAV 4.0
Rakesh

DO IT NOW, TODAY WILL BE YESTERDAY TOMORROW

Answers

• kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    Tools -> Object Designer

File -> Import

If you import fob you get a confirmation dialog. If txt then not...
  • einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    1. Tools -> Object Designer
    2. File -> Import

But if you don't know how to import you will possibly get successional problems.
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • rakesh1983rakesh1983 Member Posts: 6
    hi kapamarou

Thanks !! i have imported it.
    Rakesh

• rakesh1983rakesh1983 Member Posts: 6
    Hi kapamarou,

In the object designer in the MBS Menu Suite i have two lines well if i select the second line (i.e the one i imported) well it says it can be run directly so how can i run that.
    Rakesh

• kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    You don't run menusuites. They appear in the menusuite. If it doesn't open when you open the company the press Alt+F1 or View-> Navigation Pain.

Look in the documentation on how to use menusuites. I think it's invisible until you add some items in it.
  • AynaNavAynaNav Member Posts: 7
    Another reason for the Menu to not appear when running could be becuase it has not been compile.
    So i will suggest to try as well to select and compile the menu imported (F11).
    Another thing you pronbably would like to keep in mind is, if the new Menu is not correctly linked to the proper form or report, nothing will happen when clickling in the Menu item, so if that happens you should check as well that matter.

Cheers!
    Ayna