Options

Questios Of Previous Examination

Prajeesh_NairPrajeesh_Nair Member Posts: 70
Hiii
I am Preparing :-k for Microsoft Business Solution Certified Master Navision Development. Can I find or get some previous questions for this particular certification, which would make my task easier. Please can any one help me by telling the right place for where i can download it? [-o<

Comments

• Options
    NL4385NL4385 Member Posts: 12
    Please use the search function. You will find tons of questions here, but search for them yourself.

Remember that one should not ask for exam questions. Experience is the key to pass an exam!
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    NL4385 wrote:
    Remember that one should not ask for exam questions. Experience is the key to pass an exam!
    Well said ;-)
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    azerty74azerty74 Member Posts: 82
    For Solution Development, or dev II, if you have the official MOC (manual), in there, there's a chapter review questions, containing about 30 questions that usually come back on the exam in some way. Also have a look at the test your knowledge questions after every chapter.
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing code. Therefore if you write the code as cleverly as possible you are by definition not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    Prajeesh_NairPrajeesh_Nair Member Posts: 70
    :shock:
    any thanx for all :lol:
    I was just looking for some sits from where i can get some thats all :-k
    :x
  • Options
    azerty74azerty74 Member Posts: 82
    Have you considered studying ? :roll:
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing code. Therefore if you write the code as cleverly as possible you are by definition not smart enough to debug it.