Service Tax Calculation in Sales Invoice

PPPPPP Member Posts: 159
Can any body explain me, how to calculate the Service Tax in Invoice.

I am able to calculate the Service tax in Order using the Service Tax Group and Structure. But Service Tax Group code field is not available in the Invoie form.

Thanks in anticipation

PPP

Answers

• AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,499
    Did you manage to solve this question already? You have set the Topic Attribute to Solved (the green checkmark).

If your question is solved: please let us know the answer, so others may benefit from it.
    If your question isn't solved: please remove the Attribute from your posting (using the Edit-button on the first message in this thread).
  • PPPPPP Member Posts: 159
    Did you manage to solve this question already? You have set the Topic Attribute to Solved (the green checkmark).

If your question is solved: please let us know the answer, so others may benefit from it.
    If your question isn't solved: please remove the Attribute from your posting (using the Edit-button on the first message in this thread).

Thanks for the advice
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    PPP wrote:
    Can any body explain me, how to calculate the Service Tax in Invoice.

I am able to calculate the Service tax in Order using the Service Tax Group and Structure. But Service Tax Group code field is not available in the Invoie form.

Thanks in anticipation

PPP

Service Tax group code can be defined on the G/L account master card (Indian Localization).
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    But how do you link that in Invoice. Sales Marketing- Order Processing- Invoice, there is no field called service tax group code? Could you please bit more elaborative.

Thanks
    PPP
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    The field "Service Tax Group" exist in the sales line but it is not displayed as system get the value automatically from the G/L account selected. You can get the field displayed by modifying the form.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    Thanks for the Help.

I am using Item Charges as type.