Quick, easy, dev question

djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
Another thing I can't quite remember...
"Stockkeeping Unit".VALIDATE("Reorder Cycle", '30D');
"Stockkepping Unit".MODIFY;

Can't figure out how to get the 30D into the Date Formula field... I know it's something small... tried search and it didn't seem to help although I know it has to be in here. Thanks in advance!
"OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
"Show All..."
"Oh..."

Answers

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    EVALUATE("Stockkeeping Unit"."Reorder Cycle", '<30D>');
    "Stockkeeping Unit".VALIDATE("Reorder Cycle");
    "Stockkeeping Unit".MODIFY;

EDIT: Searching the forum for "dateformula" reveiled this topic DateFormula, which contains the solution.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    Outstanding, thank you!

I guess there's a difference between searching for "Date Formula" and "dateformula" :(
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Yes there is. And did you know that in the new forum, we have a Topic Attribute you can set to let us know this topic is solved? So you don't have to write [SOLVED] anymore in your Topic Title. If you edit your original posting, you see a new field called "Attribute", that can be set.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    Hi djswim, please use for the Solved option the Attribute: field in your first post. This Attribute field you can set when you edit the first post.
    This new function was released with the last update (see here viewtopic.php?t=28546)

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!