FA Posting Group (Gross Disposal)

UrzzaUrzza Member Posts: 14
To whom it may concern,

The Fixed Assets Posting Group Card give us the possibility to identify the GL accounts that Navision will use when confronted with a FA Sale or FA Disposal (Gross Disposal tab).

However, even having those fields filled whenever I try to Disposal a Fixed Asset Navision uses the GL accounts that are identified in the fields Gain/Loss, located on the General tab.

If I don't fill the fields on the General tab and I fill the fields on Gross Disposal tab, Navision reports an error during the Disposal or Sale of the fixed asset asking to fill out those fields located on the General tab.

Imagine I have a specific account to be used when I want to sell (one for the gain and another one for the loss), and I use a different set of accounts when I want to Disposal the fixed asset (again another for the gain and loss). What should I do in a Cronus Database, to get Navision use the right account if it is a Disposal or a Sales?

Thanks in advance,

João Pedro Pereira

Answers

• pranav-joshipranav-joshi Member Posts: 46
    Hi,

Please check that what ever depreciation u used, on its integration tab disposal is checked. it may work.

Pranav

Pranav Joshi
    MS Dynamics NAV Consultant
    SBS Group Desert Mountain (Formerly Silverware Inc.)
  • UrzzaUrzza Member Posts: 14
    Hi,

If you are talking about Depreciatioin Book Card, I have all the options in the Integration tab checked (including the option Disposal) when I was doing the tests...

Best Regards,

João Pedro Pereira
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Urzza wrote:
    I have a specific account to be used when I want to sell (one for the gain and another one for the loss), and I use a different set of accounts when I want to Disposal the fixed asset (again another for the gain and loss). What should I do in a Cronus Database, to get Navision use the right account if it is a Disposal or a Sales?

Thanks in advance,

João Pedro Pereira

Define different accounts in the FA posting group field "Gains Acc. on Disposal" & "Losses Acc. on Disposal"
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • UrzzaUrzza Member Posts: 14
    Hi,

I have understood what was missing in the configuration so that navision would use the accounts identified on the Gross tab.

In the Depreciation Book Card the field Disposal Calculation Method must be Gross.

Best regards,

João Pedro Pereira