Developers Toolkit Import Error

NiteshNitesh Member Posts: 43
Iam using Developers Toolkit to check my code changes. But when i try to import any of object i get the following error,

'The language of the file to import does not match the language of the .stx file. Import stopped!'

any solution for this error?

Comments

• kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    When you import the file to you select the localized .stx?
  • NiteshNitesh Member Posts: 43
    I select .stx file which is located in folder of toolkit itself.
    Try with the localized .stx that is found in your client folder.
    That doesnt work.
    When you created the Toolkit database was the client switched in English or your local language?
    The language was english.
    Ok. Open the Nav client in your local (Indian?) language. Create the database, import the objects and the try again.
    That does not work.
    I used to get this error plenty of times. But then I got the hang of it. For me the following works. I create the database with the client in Local language. I export the text files also with the same settings. Then in Toolkit I use the default language from my Nav installation folder...

I don't remember any mention of this being in the manuals though (I haven't checked the latest version's manuals to tell you the truth). Has anyone else found exactly when the error occurs?
  • RawHeatRawHeat Member Posts: 63
    Check your cside client folder in MBS.
    The .stx file and .flf file must be belonging to different countries.
    Just check it.
    Both of them must belong to same version and country...
  • RawHeatRawHeat Member Posts: 63
    The .flf and .stx file that you import while installing Dev. toolkit must belong to same country.
    Just take care about this fact.
  • asemberengasembereng Member Posts: 220
    I am having the same problem.. I have changed all the necessary .stx files on my machine but it still complains of this error. Both the stx and flf are from the same country...
  • cellocello Member Posts: 8
    I had the same problem.
    In my case it was not the stx file which caused the trouble but the flf.
    Make sure you use the same license file on both, the NAV-Client you import from and on the developers toolkit.

worked fine for me 8)