FSO

sendohsendoh Member Posts: 207
Hi Experts,

I have a problem on automation 'Windows Script Host Object Model'.FileSystemObject. i test this in my pc and it works fine, but when I run this in another PC it throws an error(see the image below), what will be the caused? anyone encounter this? please share with me.

Regards,

Sendoh
Sendoh
be smart before being a clever.

Comments

• garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    On both the same Drive exist where you need to create the folder?
    On the PC where the error is displayed the user has the permissions to create a folder?
    Please create the folder with the user account on PC2 manuel. Are you get there an error message?

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,499
    sendoh wrote:
    [...] (see the image below) [...]
    I understand you all want to use the new upload feature for uploading images to the forum. But this error-message can just as easily be inserted as text in your message (click on error dialog, press Ctrl-C, press Ctrl-V in your topic), instead of using an image. Every image consumes diskspace. And diskspace is not endless. And every image will slow down the display of your topic.
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    You should have replaced the image with the text-version of the error message ;-)
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    When the error pops up, press CTRL+C. Now the text from the error message is in the cache.
    Noew go to this post, and edit your post. Press then CTRL+V. Now we see the message ;-)

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!