No component items in Planning Worksheet

DavedaveDavedave Member Posts: 88
Hi guys,

I'm trying to generate a Planning Worksheet which lists down my components items as well as the item I am trying to manufacture.

However I am unable to generate this. I will only see a single line in my Planning Worksheet for my finished item but no other lines for my component items.
However I am able to achieve this on Cronus. I have checked the setup at Cronus and tried to replicate it at my database but I am still unable to achieve this. I have tried duplicating the same items in Cronus in my database but to no avail.

Is there any setup I am missing out on?

Thanks
David

Comments

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Hi David

If the manufacturing policy is "Make to Stock" only the top level is considered, in "Make to Order" the BOM is exploded. I would guess this is your difference. If not what are your settings on the item, I will recreate it and look at it.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • KWevickKWevick Member Posts: 103
    Your Replenishment System for your top assembly needs to be Prod. Order in order for the system to access the BOM. If it is Prod. Order then it will only generate lines for components that do not have inventory, unless you have checked Make to Order (see above), and then it will always order components, even if you have inventory. Hope that helps.