Options

Feedback Questions

garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
edited 2008-09-30 in Feedback
could it be, that the server resonse is a "little bit" slower then in the old forum style?

The new "Upload" function is good. Now it's possible for the users to display there error messages. Is there a file size limit :?:

And where is the "Board Statistic" ?

Regards
Do you make it right, it works too!

Comments

• Options
    Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    garak wrote:
    could it be, that the server resonse is a "little bit" slower then in the old forum style?
    As I noticed after the upgrade of my community, it needs some time for the internal cache system until all pages are cached.
    After this period, all pages are loaded a lot faster than before.
    garak wrote:
    And where is the "Board Statistic" ?
    As Luc has written in the announcement forum, this mod is still not availible.
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • Options
    Ok, then i "read this over". Sorry.

@Luc: How many hours you must work ?

Regards
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    garak wrote:
    @Luc: How many hours you must work ?
    I don't understand the question. Can you rephrase that?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    mean for the update process
  • Options
    The upgrade process has been completed. As there are apparently some performance issues, we are now looking what is causing this, and how to fix it. Don't know how long this will take though.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    there are apparently some performance issues, we are now looking what is causing this, and how to fix it.
    garak wrote:
    As I noticed after the upgrade of my community, it needs some time for the internal cache system until all pages are cached.
    After this period, all pages are loaded a lot faster than before.
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • Options
    @Luc:
    Why do you not have enabled the avatar option but the attachment option is enabled ?

Regards
  • Options
    The avatar option is useless, the upload attachments feature isn't. I hope the upload of images will be used for the purpose that I intended it be used: when a picture says more than 1000 words.

And remember, this is a professional forum after all.

Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    General Error
    SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't create a new thread (errno 12); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug [1135]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

So, what's wrong?
  • Options
    No idea. We are not out of available memory, so now we have to consult the manual ;-)
  • Options
    ok. It could also be, that the system means the harddisk memory. Do you have check this?

Regards
  • Options
    We have upgrade mySQL server, to the latest version.

From the Release Notes:
    On Windows, the server used 10MB of memory for each connection thread, resulting in memory exhaustion. Now each thread uses 1MB.
    Time will tell if this has fixed the issue.