POS Commands in LS Retail

mo615mo615 Member Posts: 2
I am wanting to add the FindPhone and FindPost, POS commands to my customer lookup menu. However, these two commands are not menu functions.
Does anyone have a suggestion for looking up a customer (or item) by more than just the name or account number?

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    mo615 wrote:
    I am wanting to add the FindPhone and FindPost, POS commands to my customer lookup menu. However, these two commands are not menu functions.
    Does anyone have a suggestion for looking up a customer (or item) by more than just the name or account number?

AVF Consulting have an Add-On that can do this.
    David Singleton
  • Mark_PostMark_Post Member Posts: 1
    You can add POS commands to the lookup menu by selecting them. If you have specific pos questions I suggest you go to the http://www.lsretail.com/.
  • AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,499
    [Topic moved from Retail Management System to NAV/Navision forum]
  • MalajloMalajlo Member Posts: 294
    All additinoal commands have to be written in code.
    It is undocumented (for not authorized developers). POSCommands are actually determined by CASE sentence (as I remember).

You have to ask partner of LS for developing extra commands.
  • timyong92timyong92 Member Posts: 1
    You need to add the function into the F99008951. All the POS command function are control under this form.

After adding the functions, you need to add in your function name into POS Command Table (T99008920).

Once the command added into the POS command table then you could create a menu button for user to click on.