Change colour in "Productionschedule" (NAV 5.0 SP1

NewBeeNewBee Member Posts: 6
Hi all

I have been reading along for a while on this great forum and used some of the solutions provided by the more experienced users.
This time I wasn't able to find a solution by searching, so here comes my first posting:

I have a question regarding the "Productionschedule" (=Gantt-chart) that can be seen under "Manufactoring" -> "Planning".

The "productions" is shown as grey boxes. If I right-click on the schedule and "shows status" a little blue box appears under the grey boxes.

I wish to be able to change the color of the grey and blue boxes for instance by sending a parameter or by code. I can see that it is possible to change the color since it can turn hatched in red if a "production" is planned after due date.

Can anyone help by giving some guide-lines on how to be able to give the productions a color by choice in the Gantt-chart?

I am looking forward to hear if anyone has any inputs regarding this issue.
Best regards

NewBee

Comments

• cernstcernst Member Posts: 280
    As far as I know it's not possible to do that in standard. It's possible to by some licens that give you access to develop the gantt chart the way you want.
    There are other gantt chart products that works the way you want where you can change colors and that shows red or varnings/errors if you try to plan after due date. The one I have experiens of and that has a connection to NAV (from version 4 using XML posrts) is EQ plan from http://www.timemetrics.se/default.cfm?lang=dk