hardware Integration

sanjeev_baranwalsanjeev_baranwal Member Posts: 101
Hi All,
I would like to know what kind of devices/ hardware the developers did Integration with Navision. Siince I am new in these things so I am anxious to know about it. Is there any problem occur dusring integration?

Comments

• sanjeev_baranwalsanjeev_baranwal Member Posts: 101
    No Body has done a hardware integration with Navision till now???
  • nrapendranrapendra Member Posts: 208
    what type of device u want to integrate ??
    Nrapendra Singh
    (Sr. Tech. Consultant)
    Dataman Computer Systems (P) Ltd.
    web :www.datamannet.com
    mail :nrapendra@datamannet.com
  • sanjeev_baranwalsanjeev_baranwal Member Posts: 101
    Hi Nrapendra,
    I just want to have this information how much Navision has been exposed and explored with respect to other system/devices/hardware integration.
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Hi Nrapendra,
    I just want to have this information how much Navision has been exposed and explored with respect to other system/devices/hardware integration.

I think nearly every partner once needed to do some integration (POS, special displays, bar code scanners, special printers, PDA etc.).
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    Oh there are many integrations with NAV out there, and chances are that most common ones have already been done successfully. Just because nobody feels like simply listing the integrations that they've done, does not mean that they don't exist.

When you get to an actual project with say "gadget X", and you want to know whether there is already an integration to NAV, THEN you come back and ask 'say does anyone in here know how to integrate with gadget X?'. I am sure you will get plenty of answers then.