Description from hotcopy in eventviewer

cernstcernst Member Posts: 280
Hi!

I have a problem with the description in event viewer from the hotcopy job 4.0SP2. The problem is that I don't see all the description it dont see the last "Backup completed sucessfully..." I only see "Backup." so I don't really know if it's ok or not.
If I from my bat file remow the dbtest=normal then I see everything. It seems like there's not enough space to show everything?

Below the desription in eventviewer and the bat file for hotcopy

The description for Event ID ( 109 ) in Source ( HotCopy ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Backup started at 2008/09/12 11:22:44.

Starting database test with option: normal.

Database test completed successfully.

List of database files to be backed up on volume h:\:
E:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision\database.fdb

Backup .

----Hotcopy bat file

"E:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision\Database Server\Hotcopy" source="E:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision\database.fdb" destination=h:\Navibackup\ nettype=tcp servername=xxx dbtest=normal user=xxx password=xxx