Subcontracting Order - India Localization

sriram_venkatsriram_venkat Member Posts: 129
Need one small piece of advice...

My client is into Auto component production and gives out subcontracting of job for one of his operations. For same operation he has multiple subcontracting vendors. It should go as Item A and comes back as Item B (After some proces).

Assuming he gives a job work to Subcontractor A for 100 Qty. for some reason, the Subcontractor completes 50 QTY of B and says he cannot proceed further. So 50 Qty of B should come back to my client place and the items for balance 50 QTY of A should be transferred to another sub contractor for completion of the work.

Now my question is:

1) How do i transfer the material from one subcontractor to another sub contractor?
2) My Excise challan (AC5 Challan) is made for 100 qty and what will happen to it if i transfer to another guy? Should i make a new AC5 Challan for the balance 50 QTY
3) How do i raise a Debit note to the 1st subcontractor for 50 QTY which he has not completed?

Please clarify

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Standard Navision Indian version will not be able to handle your requirements. You need to customize.
    Your queries:

1) How do i transfer the material from one subcontractor to another sub contractor? You need to receive back the material from Vendor A and then send it to the Vendor B by a new subcontracting Challan

2) My Excise challan (AC5 Challan) is made for 100 qty and what will happen to it if i transfer to another guy? Should i make a new AC5 Challan for the balance 50 QTY : Yes
    3) How do i raise a Debit note to the 1st subcontractor for 50 QTY which he has not completed? : No need of issuing Debit note.Vendor A should submit bill for 50 Qty which he has processed and a return challan for 50 Qty.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in