Internal error 11 in module 112

AlexWileyAlexWiley Member Posts: 230
I saw that someone posted a thread about the same error last year, but it was never resolved. Every printer I try to print from gives this error, even Adobe Acrobat PDF printer. If anyone has resolved this please let me know!

Previous thread with code reference is here:

http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... module+112

Comments

• djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    Didn't read the linked thread 'cause I'm way too cool for that... but:

1. It's definitely a printer driver error of some sort. You may want to try updating your printer drivers on that machine.

Also, some questions:

2. Is this a remote (Citrix, etc..) client or local?

3. If native, is this only happening on one machine?

4. Regardless of remote/local, is this happening for every report or just a few?

5. Is this SQL or native DB (prob. doesn't matter, but I do like to blame things on SQL whenever possible)?

6. Ok, now I read the other post. If this is on a native machine, uninstall every printer, reinstall and make sure driver updates are put on, name every printer something different than it was before (meaning simply putting a "V2" behind the stock name or "Alexrocks"... whatever) then restart machine and NAV (as if you could do the first w/o the second). Now make sure that printer selections for individual reports point to the new printers.

Let me know if this works, n00b. (It's okay, he's my brother I can say that... this was too long to type into gmail chat) :mrgreen:
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
    One more thing... here's a spreadsheet with a bunch of these... unfortunately this one isn't included, but still handy to have!

http://www.geocities.com/navision_attain/downloads/Errors_List.xls
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
    Looks like it... still doesn't contain this one though... anyone have a login to that site to edit it to add this one? If I have one more username/password my head will explode :)
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
  • AlexWileyAlexWiley Member Posts: 230
    djswim wrote:
    Didn't read the linked thread 'cause I'm way too cool for that... but:

1. It's definitely a printer driver error of some sort. You may want to try updating your printer drivers on that machine.

Also, some questions:

2. Is this a remote (Citrix, etc..) client or local?

3. If native, is this only happening on one machine?

4. Regardless of remote/local, is this happening for every report or just a few?

5. Is this SQL or native DB (prob. doesn't matter, but I do like to blame things on SQL whenever possible)?

6. Ok, now I read the other post. If this is on a native machine, uninstall every printer, reinstall and make sure driver updates are put on, name every printer something different than it was before (meaning simply putting a "V2" behind the stock name or "Alexrocks"... whatever) then restart machine and NAV (as if you could do the first w/o the second). Now make sure that printer selections for individual reports point to the new printers.

Let me know if this works, n00b. (It's okay, he's my brother I can say that... this was too long to type into gmail chat) :mrgreen:

This is over a Citrix connection on a client running SQL server. Some users can print/export to Excel and others cannot. They can print preview, but not print. This is what confuses me because I know the print driver is accessed for print preview, so how can it preview then not print?
    It doesn't seem to make any sense that some people can print and others cant if they're logging onto the same Citrix box. Are they logging on to the same box for sure? Is it just certain printers or all of them? Can the people who print use every printer? Can the people that don't use none of them?

I think even through Citrix that it pulls certain printer info from the local machine, so I'd run through the steps I mentioned above on one local machine and see if it helps, good way to kill an afternoon :)
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
  • AlexWileyAlexWiley Member Posts: 230
    This actually did turn out to be a Citrix problem but we still haven't nailed it down yet. They replaced the IT person overseas and everyone who he set up prints and works fine, everyone set up under the new IT person had to be switched to an alternate Citrix server to print. Still tracking the issue and I will report it once (or if) it is resolved.
    [SOLVED] => New IT Guy

:)
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."