week calendar per hours for multiple ressources

wicwic Member Posts: 96
Hi guys,
-> CHALLENGE: does somebody knows how to display a week calendar per hours for 4 resources...
This could be a display example:
........|.......Monday........|.......Tuesday .....
..Res.|. R1- R2- R3- R4..|.R1- R2- R3- R4..
|
08:00|..0.....X....0...X....|...0....X....0....X....
09:00|..X.....X....X...0....|...X..
10:00|..0.....0....0....X....|

and so on...
Naturally, this must be flexible so the customer can move occupation from one day/resource/hours to another.
thanx
](*,)
#### Only one can survive ######

Comments

• kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    If you mean by developing a form from scratch it's quite some work using matrixBox.
  • wicwic Member Posts: 96
    I'm not sure it's possible with matrixBox, because you can't group the header... (or I don't konw how).
    It sounds easy, but in facts... I think the only possibility is a "fix field" form.

What I know is that nothing is impossible in Computer science, it's just a question of CHF or $ or £ or € or other... and time.

Any other suggestions? [-o<
  • kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    In standard Navision from the Resource Card you can see the Resource Capacity Form. Wouldn't a similar form with Resource As Header and with and Integer as Rows give you what you need? It requires some work though...
  • wicwic Member Posts: 96
    ok,thanx for the answers - I know the resources planning form, the problem is the dispay of the column titles, they should be "grouped" and be repeated.
    I surely have to put my hands in the oil but before, I think I redraw my question:

does somebody still make something like that?

I like challenges but I hate reinventing the wheel.