Options

Commerce Gateway Problem

deV.chdeV.ch Member Posts: 543
edited 2008-12-02 in Navision e-Commerce
Hello Everybody

I have set up the cronus / Pure-look szenario on a one-server environment.
I configured everything with the nav-client i installed on the server machine itself. So i got it working, but now i have a strange problem.

If i use the nav client on another machine then the server, i cant send biztalk orders/quotes, etc. And if i run the system check i get an automation error. But if i use the client on the server, it works fine!

Has someone a solution for that?

Comments

• Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    You have to have the right components installed in each NAV client installation, I believe they were called 'eCommerce Components'. Run the NAV client installer, go into the Custom area and see what's on the list, it's pretty self evident what you need to include once you're in there.
  • Options
    deV.chdeV.ch Member Posts: 543
    i did that but it still doesn't work.
    I checked the event log on the client again and found out that it tries to register these components, but gets a failure:

Erkennung von Produkt "{00000000-0000-4000-2A00-0000836BD2D2}", Funktion "CommerceGateway" und Komponente "{DB9DDFA3-87DC-4B2F-82D6-90228A5D3545}" fehlgeschlagen. Die Ressource "" ist nicht vorhanden.

Source is: MsiInstaller

I tried to test it on another a clean virtual pc image without NAV pre-installation. And i installed the NAV-Client complete with all components (including Commerce Gateway Client) but still the same problem.
  • Options
    bluesky29bluesky29 Member Posts: 29
    probably you have to register the components manually.
    Search your system for "regasm.exe" normally "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727"
    and "gacutil.exe" normally "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322"

copy them to the client installation folder ( where "CGReqclient40.dll" and "cgreqclient40.dll" should exist )

open a DOS-Box, move to the client installation folder

type the following "regasm /tlb:cgreqclient40.tlb cgreqclient40.dll" the assembly should be registered

type the following "gacutil /i cgreqclient40.dll" should also be successfull.

then try it again.

Regards,
    Markus