Division by 0 error

sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
Hi Everybody,

I have got an issue. After performing the euro conversion to a stocks' company a division by 0 error has surfaced when posting an invocie for certain items.

Did anyone have such a problem?

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    Many people have had that error message. What you need to do is debug the issue and figure out exactly where the error is generated, and fix it from there.
  • Franco_FestiFranco_Festi Member Posts: 19
    Hi,
    i agree with Denster, you need to debug it. You wrote you performed the euro conversion, so it could be due to some problems with currencies and/or currency factors.

Or maybe you should try posting here the message the system gives you.

Good luck,
    Franco
  • sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
    The issue is that I didn't do any customisations at all. Therefore this error just cropped out once the euro conversion was ready. Therefore it seems that the entries created by the euro conversion created sort of a bug in the records. Is this possible?
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    Yes it is possible, that is why you need to debug the problem. Without debugging it, there's really no way to know exactly what is going on. You'd be lucky if someone is reading this that has had exactly the same problem that you are having, and maybe they could shed some light. Since you haven't given us all the details that's not very likely though. If you can't debug the system yourself, then get someone to help you with this.