Internal Error 52033 in Module 93

CEDROWAN01CEDROWAN01 Member Posts: 10
Hi,

I've searched the forum to no avail. Anyone got any ideas:

I have an install of NAV 4.03. I have recently downloaded the latest version of SP3. After downloading, I copied the contents of the "Program Files\client" from the archive into a new folder on my c:\ drive.

I therefore now have 4.03 Original and 4.03 Revision Mar 08 on my computer.

I connect to a SQL 2005 Database. 4.03 Original connects fine, but the 4.03 Revision Mar 08 gives this error:

Internal Error 52033 in Module 93

Any clues?

Thanks

Comments

• djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    I found a more comprehensive site somewhere in the past, but here's what I have now:

http://wiki.dynamicsbook.com/index.php?title=NAV_internal_error_messages

I'll keep looking, but hopefully this means more to a seasoned developer than it does to me. (Scroll down to module 93)
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    It looks like some problem with the base library for database communication in NAV. Hard to say which one...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • jfabryjfabry Member Posts: 1
    Hi, did You Find Solution? I have a ame problem. :(
  • sc00bysc00by Member Posts: 43
    I keep getting this also :(

We are running Version 4 SP3 - Build 23305 and I have downloaded the 6.8 Hotfix (26140) to test prior to production rollout.

First login to my local SQL database prompted me for version mismatch and then perfromed the usual upgrade and all appears ok with this ... however ... when attempting to do the same thing on a Test database on a server ... I get this same message ...

Out of interest, I attempted login to the Development system and this seems ok as it prompted for upgrade (I haven't done this) but trying the same on our production database I also get the Error: 52033 in Module 93 box pop up.

Has anybody got any ideas on why this is happening or how to solve it?

Rob.
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    This error message pops up on login (this i know) or on some code (do you know on which code snipes the error pops up (tested with debug mode))?

Module 93 are NDBCS errors and the error with 53XXX are error on Server <-> database connection

So, you are under sql, and these are the steps i would go and check ....

- is the "SQL Server Browser" service started?
    - the error accours also on database login or only on windows login?
    - SQL with SP2?
    - is the traceflag ;-T 4616 activated (dbcc traceon(4616, -1) or under startup and after set, restart the service)?
    - test this before on your testsystem
    - if nothing help, contact Microsoft. Maybe they send you new files (finsql.exe, fin.etx, fin.stx, some dlls)

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • sc00bysc00by Member Posts: 43
    SOLVED!

The -T4616 startup parameter was missing from the test server - putting this in fixed this for me.

Thank You =D>

Client = 4.0 SP3 HF 6.8
    Server = SQL2005 build 3257 (CU9 - I think!)
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    Please, and welcome
    Do you make it right, it works too!