Posting Expected Costs

ricky76ricky76 Member Posts: 204
I wondered if anyone could help me. I am using version 5 and have the automatic cost posting checked and Expected cost posting to gl ticked. I have a purchase order that i have received but not invoiced. If i look at the ledger entries i have expected costs but i have nothing in the cost posted to the gl field. Even i run the adjust cost items and the post inventory costs to gl i still have no value in the cost posted to the gl. Any ideas as to why? Shouldn't the expected costs be posted to the interim acccounts?

Comments

• darshanmdarshanm Member Posts: 280
    Namaste!

You should check in value entry table in below field.
    Expected Cost Posted to G/L
    Darshan Mungekar
    Senior Consultan
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    ricky76 wrote:
    I wondered if anyone could help me. I am using version 5 and have the automatic cost posting checked and Expected cost posting to gl ticked. I have a purchase order that i have received but not invoiced. If i look at the ledger entries i have expected costs but i have nothing in the cost posted to the gl field. Even i run the adjust cost items and the post inventory costs to gl i still have no value in the cost posted to the gl. Any ideas as to why? Shouldn't the expected costs be posted to the interim acccounts?

What version are you using? Probably not 4.0 or 5.0.

Anywho, you can simply Navigate on the posted receipt to see the G/L affected.