Spanish Cronus - "No Sujeto" and "%RE"

pcospcos Member Posts: 2
I am looking at specific modifications in a spanish CRONUS and have come across a number of new fields ("No Sujeto" and "%RE"): On the VAT posting Setup, Statistics on Sales Invoice and Purchase Invoice, and VAT register.

Does anyone know what are these and how do they work? Could they be linked to Retenciones del IRPF a personas fisicas? If it is, and someone has a document that describes how does this work, I would be for ever GRATEFUL!
Many thanks

Comments

• NASiNASi Member Posts: 48
    pcos wrote:
    I am looking at specific modifications in a spanish CRONUS and have come across a number of new fields ("No Sujeto" and "%RE"): On the VAT posting Setup, Statistics on Sales Invoice and Purchase Invoice, and VAT register.

Does anyone know what are these and how do they work? Could they be linked to Retenciones del IRPF a personas fisicas? If it is, and someone has a document that describes how does this work, I would be for ever GRATEFUL!
    Many thanks

Hi Pcos:
    1. In Spain, ther are some little companies that are subject to a %VAT (i.e. %16) and also subject to an extra vat called %RE (Recargo Equivalencia), CE % in the English Idiom, that you configure in the VAT Posting Setup (i.e. for %16 the %RE is %4).
    2. "No sujeto" is an option for the VAT Calculation Type ("No taxable VAT" in English Idiom). This useful for those amounts that you don't want to calculate tax and also no to be in the VAT Entry. This is used for amounts of IRPF. The amount of IRPF in a purchase invoice has not VAT and shouldn't be included in the VAT Entry. When you post an invoice line with a VAT Prod. Posting Group with VAT Calculation Type = No taxabel VAT the VAT Amount is not calculated, and the line is not recorded in the VAT Entry Table.

Hi hope that this information will be useful for you. If you need more information let my know.
    Thanks a lot.