Navision in China

GRUBBYFANSGRUBBYFANS Member Posts: 154
hello everyone,Recently,I found many Ax partner companys in China,Why navision isn't popularity in China, Ax and Navision compare, where their advantage is???

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    You can contact Tectura in china for further inquiry.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    ^^^What he said. Tectura owns the Chinese language pack so unless you feel like making it from scratch (which may be copyright infringement anyway), you'll have to work with them.

No offense to anyone there but I've heard that it's really really hard to get much of a response back from them for other partners looking to team up with them on implementations over there.
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
  • idiotidiot Member Posts: 651
    You need to plan & test double of a normal implementation...
    The reason of the lack of partner is due to unicode issues especially on a multilanguage database which is natively inherent in Navision...
    Also according to some users the translations of the text/captions are very funny & ridiculous...
    There are too many issues to list here...
    NAV - Norton Anti Virus

ERP Consultant (not just Navision) & Navision challenger
  • GRUBBYFANSGRUBBYFANS Member Posts: 154
    thank you very much,I like navision,I think my choose is right,I hope navision is popular in China, I hope navision 2009 coming very fast
  • RobbieXRobbieX Member Posts: 66
    Actually there are quite a few Microsoft Partners in China these days.
    One of the biggest is arvato systems www.arvato-systems.asia
    Many international companies use Navision in China and the double byte character issue is not a big problem.
    Robbiex
  • GRUBBYFANSGRUBBYFANS Member Posts: 154
    RobbieX wrote:
    Actually there are quite a few Microsoft Partners in China these days.
    One of the biggest is arvato systems http://www.arvato-systems.asia
    Many international companies use Navision in China and the double byte character issue is not a big problem.
    wo,RobbieX,you are in arvato,could I be your friend?my msn:yan378761266@hotmail.com