Completely Invoiced in Finished Production Order

catenaccicatenacci Member Posts: 2
From the version 5.0 ( before there wasn't this error), when I change the status to finished, he set "True" the flag "completely invoiced" in the output "item ledger entry", also if some component's aren't invoiced.

When the compont's will be invoiced, he correcty update the costs, but you never know when all the costs are charged!

Sorry for my english..

Comments

• cernstcernst Member Posts: 280
    I think this happend from version 4.0 SP1 when the adjust cost job was rewritten (again). I agree that this is a problem and it has been reported to microsoft but I think that they see this as "works as designed". So unfortunately you have to develop a solution yourself if you want to see "completly invoiced" the way you could before.
    as an additional cost is applied to any consumption ledger entry, "compelely invoiced" field of related prod order line is set to FALSE.(cu 22 manages this) Then ACIE batch finds this mark and re-adjusts output ledger entry and set "compelely invoiced" field of related prod order line to TRUE. If you want to learn whether prod. order is completely invoiced or not, you should look into prod order line table.

hope this helps.