Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 SP1 Application Server PDF Requir

brijleobrijleo Member Posts: 70
Hi,

Can anybody have a link to install NAV 5.0 SP1 Application Server or PDF so that i can go through that PDF and install NAS Server.

The file which i got in Navision Product CD give error while opening.

Thanks!

Comments

• AlbertvhAlbertvh Member Posts: 516
    Hi,
    Try and open it with notepad or wordpad.

Albert
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    There are a lot of files with the .PDF extensions that are actually not Adobe Acrobat reader files, but some sort of installer files. You might be able to find a way to read those files, but they don't contain any installation instructions. The file that you are looking for is in the folder called 'Doc', which should be on your product disk. The file with NAS instructions is called 'w1w1ATAS.PDF'
  • FishermanFisherman Member Posts: 456
    I had to get my copy of this file from CustomerSource... Never could find a reader that would work for what was on the CD.
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    ;-) the 1KB pdf File in Client folder (like Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision 4.0 SP3.pdf) or DevKit Folder are not :!: "Portable Document File (pdf <- Adobe)" . These small pdf files are "Package Definition File" seen as pdf as well ;-)

These pdf file, is a support file for the Microsoft Installer (msi) for use in installation. The structure in these pdf file is like in an ini file

If you need to know what this file contains, you may open it with Notepad or an other Text Editor

The "correct" PDFs in the DOC folder. For NAS u need the "w1w1ATAS.PDF"

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • brijleobrijleo Member Posts: 70
    Thank!

for your informative repy.