Manufacturing!!!!!!!!!!!

southindiansouthindian Member Posts: 247
How do i can improve my knowledge in Manufacturing. as i dont know even the basic of Manufacturing in navision. Tell me where and how can i start learning this manufaturing module..... Need Advice from Experts......... :-k

Comments

• toootooo Member Posts: 138
    The NAV Manufacturing book would be a good start.
  • cernstcernst Member Posts: 280
    Is it that you don't have knowledge in manufacturing or is it knowledge in manufacturing in NAV? If it's knowledge in manufacturing then I can recommend http://www.apics.org/
    Partnersource will have the manuals, but if you do not understand manufacturing you need to read some basic concept books before you go anywhere near the software. You and your knowledge should lead the software and you should know the issues and gaps, having the software drive this as a utopian manufacturing solution will be very dangerous and embarrassing.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    Here's everything you could possibly want to know:

mfgflowkr8.png

Legend:
    Red/pink - WMS
    Green - MFG
    Orange - All the BS that's going to get you into trouble no matter how much you know because NAV really won't wash your car or mow your lawn regardless of what these guys say...

Welcome to NAV! (Sorry the image didn't look right, should be able to clicky though...
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."