Keyboard Template Strip with shortcuts

Murray9046Murray9046 Member Posts: 30
I come across these now and then and I've seen one an old company I worked for did. Does anyone know where to get these? I just need one for standard Navision.

Comments

• jlandeenjlandeen Member Posts: 524
    I haven't seen any of those in years. The last time I saw them was around the time that Microsoft was taking over Navision - so that's going back to version 3.10 of Navision.

I think these have gone the way of the dodo and aren't available anymore.
    Jeff Landeen - Sr. Consultant
    Epimatic Corp.

http://www.epimatic.com
  • djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    These are still available from a few MS Partners (VARs), but I agree that they have become much less easy to find. I'm working on a site right now where they were dropped off by the installing VAR (Tectura). I can grab one and post all the shortcuts so you can make your own if you'd like... or you can use the "Overview of F Keys" function (Ctrl + Alt + F1) to see a list yourself.
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
  • jlandeenjlandeen Member Posts: 524
    Another option (rather then trying to type everything out) is to point out the overview of the function keys (Ctrl-Alt-F1). I'm not sure if this is available in all versions but it is definately there in 5.0 now. Then you can train the users how to access this (which is a whole seperate issue).

You can also access it from the Help menu.

The good thing about it is that it is context sensitive so if you have the Sales Order Open then it shows you options specific to that form.
    Jeff Landeen - Sr. Consultant
    Epimatic Corp.

http://www.epimatic.com
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    They were good when nearly all keyboards had same Fx keys in same size with same space... today each keyboard have different size etc. and the strip will be unusable...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.