Options

Multiple RDS

markborgesmarkborges Member Posts: 136
edited 2008-08-28 in Feedback
:D

Hi bbrown, actually it's not a requirement.

It's done for a more practical approach. The usual way, the 1st user would open Navision, post something, then close. Then the 2nd user would open Navision, post something, then close. And so on...

Your idea of using multiple RDS's in the same machine sounded good, and I could really think of a better password policy together with our AD Adminstrator, and then use Windows Authentication. Thanks! =D>

But, regarding the changes on system tables, I'm still open to any comments... :-k

Regards,
Marcelo Borges
New York, NY, U.S.A.
Dynamics NAV Consultant

Comments

• Options
    markborgesmarkborges Member Posts: 136
    Sorry that I opened this one.

I guess I stayed for too long in the Reply window that I think it lost the cookies session.

I was replying to my other topic "Password Policy - System Tables"

Admin may close or even delete this.

Thanks in advance and sorry again.
    Marcelo Borges
    New York, NY, U.S.A.
    Dynamics NAV Consultant
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Hmm I had a similar thing happen to me yesterday where I got some session expired message, and the post ended out posting twice.

At the time I thought it too minor to mention, but maybe Luc or Alain need to know about it.
    David Singleton
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    I know it now and I will move the topic to the Feedback forum and report it, so Luc knows.
    This is something Luc has to solve.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Please let me know the exact message you get when this happens again. Then I can look it up in the support database.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)